Monday, December 28, 2015

Scholastic Shopping Stick-O-Rama

Tell me,
Which girl doesn't like shopping?

Today,
I'm going to shop...
With Scholastic...
An unique kind of shopping:
Shop in the book!~

My first visit:
To the best clothes shop!~

From clothes, perfume and accessories,
To gadgets, cakes and toys,
There are shops,
Full of exciting goodies,
Awaiting the shopaholics,
Inside the book!~

Let's choose my preference...
And stick it anywhere I like!~
This is gonna be fun, fun, FUN!!!

Another cute fun activity,
Is to spot the mouse,
In every scene!~

Reading is always fun,
With Scholastic,
Don't you agree?

For more information on Scholastic Books,
Kindly visit Scholastic website,

------------------------------

Related posts:

22 comments:

  1. bestkan buku ni...

    my amani pun suka....buat kerja sambil membaca beraktiviti sama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun book for kids!
    They can actually "shop" in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I bet kids would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is such a cute book. Girls out there will sure enjoy reading and playing with this book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember playing with something similar when I was a kid. What a great time I had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute girly book! wish i have these last time when i was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't like shopping but i would love to shop in a book!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good exercise book for kids. Can bring outside to accompany them before the food served

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bliv my two little nieces will love to play it around. Ok, their new year gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cuteee! Im sure little girls would be so happy to have this book to keep themselves entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This books are so cool and cute to read and play with it. I am sure the children will benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty is this...my daughter would love it too despite being over the age for it... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to buy this for myself. HAHAHA~

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHA! So cute~! Shopping in a book. Could play this with my lil sisters. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. ayue pun suka scholastic kak..anak buah ayue suka gila..

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sticker looks cute la! Can read and enjoy sticking the sticker also!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like this scholastic shopping in book too :) very nice and creative! cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should get the book for my nieces. Very educational and interactive right.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i wonder if they have more boy-ish books :D,..might get some for my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i think i will personally like to use this book myself hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cuuuute! reminds me of my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  22. It seem a good book for children. I think I will be attract by it.

    ReplyDelete